After updating the Agenda such as the start and end time of a Class with Zoom VLS, the new notification that has the new meeting room has a different URL which requires authentication.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning 1H 2021
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Class
- Associate the instructor with Zoom during class creation
- Enroll a user
- Receive initial notification which has a "longer" URL that does not require authentication to get into Zoom
- Go back to the Class Agenda and update the end time and apply changes
- The VLE_EVENT_UPDATE_STUDENTS notification that is sent to the registered user has a shorter URL which requires authentication
- The advanced VLS setting for Authentication Required is never set to true
- The instructor also received a new notification that also has a shorter URL
This issue is resolved via a code change in 2H 2021 release which cannot be patched.
- Create a new class with the proper Agenda time and enroll the users into the new Class as the admin and cancel the other Class.
Zoom, VLS, meeting, URL, longer, short, change, notification, update, agenda, class, sf, lms, INC0571206, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-VLS , Virtual Learning System , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , Known Error