- While using FP17, it was identified that the new SQL feature that uses JSON Support could prevent some CCtr SQL installation procedures from running/completing
- The above will cause the "Operative database Server" installation to fail when SQL versions 2012 and 2014 are used
In the “Database_Installation_[version number]”.log, you may see the following errors:
- Review error in D:\SAP\ContactCenter\logs\XYZ_DB\XYZ_DB_Operative_Procedures_[DB_NAME]_Operative.rpt
- Partial listing of the file follows:
- Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Server SRV123XXX, Procedure GetContentChat, Line 24
- This "JSON Support" means that the Contact Content Reporting will be done using compact json format.
- SAP Contact Center 220.127.116.11
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Sever 2014
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.