- When logging on in any other language the tile titles and subtitles are still in the original language or English
- When checking the Fiori Launchpad Designer (FLPD) logged in any other language the tile titles and subtitles are in the original language or English in the custom catalog
- Checking the second tiles icon (list format) in the FLPD shows no references to standard catalogs
- The same may be true of the target mappings listed on the third icon Target Mappings
- Inside the application, the translation takes place
fiori title subtitle translate translation language english japanese russian spanish , KBA , CA-FLP-FE-UI , SAP Fiori Launchpad User Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.