- When logging on in any other language the tile titles and subtitles are still in the original language or English
- When checking the Fiori Launchpad Designer (FLPD) logged in any other language the tile titles and subtitles are in the original language or English in the custom catalog
- Checking the second tiles icon (list format) in the FLPD shows no references to standard catalogs
- The same may be true of the target mappings listed on the third icon Target Mappings
- Inside the application, the translation takes place
fiori title subtitle translate translation language english japanese russian spanish , KBA , CA-FLP-FE-UI , SAP Fiori Launchpad User Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.