- Clarification on steps in manual for Locking Shared Memory
- What to put in dataserver.conf file to lock shared memory ? The steps for Locking Shared Memory include creating a dataserver.conf file, but it is not clear exactly what that file should look like.
- What should LD_LIBRARY_PATH look like ?
- Step 9. running ldconfig returns 'libslcryptokernel.so.sha256 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.'
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- Linux OS
dataserver.conf , LD_LIBRARY_PATH , ldd , libsapcrypto.so , ldconfig: , ldconfig libslcryptokernel.so.sha256 , "is not an ELF file" , "it has the wrong magic bytes at the start" , magic bytes , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.