Once you have uploaded the necessary documents, when you map the fields and check the sign button (pen icon) to assign role, it is greyed out. As a result you are unable to proceed.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center Maintain Onboarding and Offboarding Document Templates.
The Maintain Onboarding and Offboarding Document Templates page opens with the list of uploaded document.
- For the required document template, click 'Sign' under the Action column.
- You will notice that the 'Sign' is greyed out.
This can be caused by any of the following-
- Your uploaded file name has space or special characters
- You have not maintained the correct signature mappings.
- Your form is not of XDP or PDF formats.
The solutions respectively are-
- Ensure you remove spaces or special characters in document file name. Re-upload after modifying the name.
- Kindly check the documentation for further details: Creating a Document Template Using Adobe LiveCycle Designer
- The current system supports only XDP and PDF formats. Ensure you use only one of these formats for your file.
Document, sign, greyed out, unable to sign, roles, Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-DG , Generation of Documents using PFS , Problem