After disabling Job Alerts in CSB the option to access or create job alerts in the candidate profile is still available.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
- From Admin Center > Navigate to Career Site Builder;
- Open Settings;
- Select Site Configuration and scroll down to Job alerts Settings;
- Set slider "Use Job Alerts" to "No";
- Open RMK site;
- log into profile;
- Open Options Menu;
- Job alerts are still showing.
Follow the below steps to apply this workaround:
- Navigate to Career Site Builder > Appearance > Global;
- Paste the following code in the header section;
- Save the configuration.
[Replace this entire line by the line informed in the note 1]
Note 1: The KBAs don't accept the following line as a text, so we are providing as an image. Make sure to type this line as the first line of the script.
Result: Job Alerts option is no longer visible.
Job Alert, Candidate Profile, Cannot Disable Job Alerts, RMK-26462 , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Known Error