The template name in DOC_TITLE token is not resolved to recipient locale even though template name localization is defined for recipient locale in Job Requisition Template.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a Job Requisition in the instance and send it for approval.
2. As an approver, you will receive the Document Routing Notification with the template name from the DOC_TITLE token in different language versus your default locale in the instance.
This is an ongoing issue and the fix will be implemented in b2111 release.
As part of the resolution:
1) The fix will resolve the [[DOC_TITLE]] in Email receiver's locale
2) If translation is not available in email receiver's locale, then it will fetch the en_US version of the title to resolve in the token
3) If translation is not available in En_US, then it will fetch the default template name.
2957310 - [[DOC_TITLE]] format in Job Requisition approval - Recruiting Management
2521176 - SuccessFactors Releases | Deployment schedule for 2021
DOC_TITLE, Document Routing Notice , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem