- Trying to move Release from Deploy to Hypercare and encounter errors:
Error Work Package <ID> cannot be removed from project
All Work Packages related to Release are either Completed or Withdrawn
- When trying to move status of Release Cycle, popup appears and states:
Open Change Documents will be reassigned to the successor release
Note: Change documents in status "Handed over to Release" and beyond or with transport requests in production system's buffer cannot be reassigned. These change documents must be processed in the current release
- All related Work Items are in Completed or Withdrawn status
- Preliminary Import is being used
- Affected transport requests are still in Production system import buffer with status "Request is ready for import again"
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- Focused Build
Focused Build and Focused Insights 2.0 for SAP Solution Manager ; SAP Solution Manager 7.2
FB, WI, WP , KBA , SV-SMG-OST-FB-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.