- PD Web documentation encourages to save models in the Repository Library, this is confusing.
- It is not possible to integrate changes from one branch to the Library.
- In fact, objects saved in the Library folder are NOT prioritized for reuse.
- From PowerDesigner Web > Working with Models and Diagrams in PowerDesigner Web > Branching Version Trees > Reusing Objects
Note: Objects saved in the Library folder are prioritized for reuse
- From PowerDesigner Web > Working with Models and Diagrams in PowerDesigner Web > Editing Diagrams > Reusing Objects > Promoting Reuse through the Library Folder
You can promote the reuse of commonly-used or reference objects by saving them in a model in the repository Library folder. Objects saved in this way are proposed to users when they create objects in their own models.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.7
CR825483, CR#825483, 825483 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.