- The SAP Custom Domain service lets you configure your own custom domain to expose publicly your application instead of using the default subdomain.
- To make sure that your domain is trusted and all your application data is protected, you have to get an appropriate TLS/SSL certificate from a Certificate Authority (CA). Determine the domains you want to be protected by this certificate. One certificate can be valid for a number of domains and subdomains but you can also use a dedicated certificate for each domain.
- You have a requirement of configuring a domain with Custom Domain service of SAP BTP Cloud Foundry environment. But you need to use your own Digital Certificate with type Wildcard for example (*.example.com).
- This Knowledge Base Article introduces the way of how to configure and utilize Wildcard certificate for your custom domain.
- SAP Business Technology Platform Cloud Foundry environment
- Custom Domain Service
Custom Domain, CF, Cloud Foundry, wildcard certificate, BTP, wildcard cert, subdomain , KBA , BC-CP-CF-SEC-DOM , Custom Domain Certificates , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.