- The SAP Custom Domain service lets you configure your own custom domain to expose publicly your application instead of using the default subdomain.
- To make sure that your domain is trusted and all your application data is protected, you have to get an appropriate TLS/SSL certificate from a Certificate Authority (CA). Determine the domains you want to be protected by this certificate. One certificate can be valid for a number of domains and subdomains but you can also use a dedicated certificate for each domain.
- You have a requirement of configuring a domain with Custom Domain service of SAP BTP Cloud Foundry environment. But you need to use your own Digital Certificate with type Wildcard for example (*.example.com).
- This Knowledge Base Article introduces the way of how to configure and utilize Wildcard certificate for your custom domain.
- SAP Business Technology Platform Cloud Foundry environment
- Custom Domain Service
Custom Domain, CF, Cloud Foundry, wildcard certificate, BTP, wildcard cert, subdomain , KBA , BC-CP-CF-SEC-DOM , Custom Domain Certificates , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.