You notice that the field Service Technician Team and Service Technician are not displayed in the Advanced Search of the Work Ticket TI, although they are set as visible and set as personalize in Adaptation Mode.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Work Tickets work center view.
- Open the Advanced Search.
- See the fields Service Technician Team and Service Technician are missing.
- Navigate to the User Options.
- Click Start Adaptation.
- Click to Edit the Advanced Search section.
- Find the fields in the field list.
- See that both are set as visible and set as personalize, but the fields are grayed out in the Adaptation Mode list.
The work ticket query which is defaulted when you access the work center or which was executed shows 0 records, which will make these fields not to be available in the Advanced Search.
The fields Service Technician Team and Service Technician will only be displayed in the Advanced Search when the default query or the executed query returns work ticket records in the list.
This is the system designed behavior.
Service Technician, Service Technician Team, Work Ticket, Ticket, Advanced Search, Field, Displayed, Missing, Filter, C4C, Service, Adaptation Mode, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To