- ASE errorlog reports a signal 11 at address CtlibRemoteAccess::termTextInsert
- Leaving behind zombie process that blocks database dump being taken and requiring ASE reboot to clear
- A typical example of this issue is printed below (variations with different stack elements may be seen) :
Ct-library: Msg 0x01010187 Fatal (Layer=1 Origin=1 Severity=1 Number=135): ct_dynamic(DEALLOC): user api layer: external error: The specified id does not exist on this connection.
Current process (0x1d500eb) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001487af4 (CtlibRemoteAccess::termTextInsert()+0x10) ...
lasterror = 3651 preverror = 0 transtate = 3
Stack trace :
Task 30736619 is made zombie because it cannot be cleaned up during its termination. This task may have resources allocated to it.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 & 16.0
- Multiple ASE servers using proxy table over a remote (CIS) connection
- Source table has text column(s)
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.