- ASE errorlog reports a signal 11 at address CtlibRemoteAccess::termTextInsert
- Leaving behind zombie process that blocks database dump being taken and requiring ASE reboot to clear
- A typical example of this issue is printed below (variations with different stack elements may be seen) :
Ct-library: Msg 0x01010187 Fatal (Layer=1 Origin=1 Severity=1 Number=135): ct_dynamic(DEALLOC): user api layer: external error: The specified id does not exist on this connection.
Current process (0x1d500eb) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001487af4 (CtlibRemoteAccess::termTextInsert()+0x10) ...
lasterror = 3651 preverror = 0 transtate = 3
Stack trace :
Task 30736619 is made zombie because it cannot be cleaned up during its termination. This task may have resources allocated to it.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 & 16.0
- Multiple ASE servers using proxy table over a remote (CIS) connection
- Source table has text column(s)
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.