The below errors prevents your add-on from being activated on the SAP Cloud Applications Studio:
- Error updating extui app name in WOC file for/YABCDEFGY_MAIN/SRC/WSAuth.wsauth
- File /YABCDEFGY_MAIN/SRC/WSAuthView.WCVIEW.uiwocview is not found in layer strategy YABCDEFGY_DEV
- File /YABCDEFGY_MAIN/SRC/WSAuthView.WCVIEW.uiwocview does not exist
SAP Cloud Applications Studio
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the Studio.
- Open the affected solution.
- Right click on the solution name and select Activate -> All Items.
The error happens because the affected .uiwocview file which is deleted is still being referenced on the .wsauth file.
A new work center view will need to be assigned to the .wsauth.
PDI, SDK, Error, updating, extui, app, name, in, WOC, file , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-WS , ByDesign Studio Web Services , How To