How can I know about the different job alerts created by a Candidate on my Career Site?
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Career Site Builder
Previously available in Command Center V1, the job alerts created by a Candidate can now be found throughout Career Site Builder:
- When in Career Site Builder, go to "Settings" tile
- Select "Data Privacy & Security Settings"
- Click "Data Subject Reports" tab on the right window
- Enter the email address of the related Candidate (please note: partial or multiple e-mail address matching is not supported in search results.)
- Click on Download Report
Open the "User_Information" Excel file generated, where you will find the job alert(s) created by the Candidate (additionally to some of his profile information).
You will find the information about the Data Subject Reports Tab in the implementation guide.
2897047 - How to disable Job Alerts - Recruiting Marketing
Recruiting Marketing, RMK, Job Alert, Career Site Builder, CSB, Job Search Agent, Candidate, data subject reports , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To