You have set a gross-up for an employee on the current pay period and this employee has had retro changes for the given tax.
When running the payroll for this employee, the gross amount calculated on the gross-up is different from the one you were expecting.
- On PP01, IT0235 is created for an employee to let it exempt from the given tax.
- PP01 is run productively.
- Entry on IT0235 is deleted as it was incorrectly maintained.
- On PP02, IT0015 is set with a gross-up wage type with the gross amount of $100.00.
- PP02 is run, which will retro back to PP01 since there were retro changes caused by the deletion of IT0235.
- The gross amount calculated on PP02 changes significantly and it’s different from the $100.00 inputted.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
2229623, GUPSA, gross-up, self-adjusting, retro calculation, V_T5F99K2. , KBA , PY-US-TX , Taxes , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.