You find some business catalogs are deprecated or you face kind of authorization issue caused by deprecated business catalogs after system upgrade, hence you want to adjust the change to your business roles.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Marketing Cloud Edition
Business catalogs may get deprecated or replaced in new release, however the changes do not reflect in existing business roles. After business catalogs get deprecated, they are still valid for next few releases and will finally be invalid. You need to adopt the changes by yourself before the business catalogs become invalid.
- Make sure business catalog SAP_CORE_BC_IAM_UPGRADE (or business role SAP_BR_ADMINISTRATOR) is assigned to your user.
- Open Manage Business Role Changes After Upgrade app.
- Check business catalogs the Deprecated Business Catalogs tab. The Successors means the new version of the deprecated business catalogs.
- Go to Affected Business Roles tab and add filter "Changed Object Type: Business Catalog". Here you can view all affected business roles and you can use the Download button to download a list if need.
- Open the business role that you want to change.
- Click on Edit button then click on Manage Changes After Upgrade button. Then you can select the business catalogs to adopt the changes.
Business Catalogs, business roles, upgrade, Manage Business Role Changes After Upgrade. , KBA , CEC-MKT-BF , Basic Functions , BC-SRV-APS-IAM , Identity and Access Management , How To