- The Employee status field values are showing up option ID's when the report is generated in French
- The Report works fine when its generated in English.
- The Employee status picklist has default values maintained. So the expectation is to have default value come up if French translation is not maintained which is not happening
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Maintain a default value for a picklist but not a language specific value.
- Generate the report in a language where the translation is not maintained
- Notice that the report includes option ID's and not the Default values
- This has been identified as a bug by our Engineering
- Please monitor this KBA for more information on the Fix Release version
In the meanwhile, the workaround is to add the Translation in the picklist (Both child and parent) for that specific language
KI2111 SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, ECT-174277, KI2205 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data (EC core only) , LOD-SF-PLT-PCK , Picklist Management Issue , Known Error