- After a change in the Hiring Manager's position, the Onboardee disappeared in the Hiring Manager's view.
- Hiring Manager suddenly cannot see an onboardee in the onboarding dashboard.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Initiate onboarding for a candidate.
- Change the Hiring Manager's position.
- Login as the Hiring Manager.
- See that the candidate is no longer in the dasboard.
- The manager of the Onboardee had change in position and due to position sync settings, the direct reportees of this user has been assigned to one level up manager.
- This change is not synced to ONB hence, ONB process still has the old manager as hiring manager. So when the new hire tasks are created, it is still assigned to the old manager.
- In the current Onboarding feature, this is expected behavior. Based on the position sync settings, the direct reportees of this user has been assigned to one level up manager, and Onboarding does not have the ability to sync this change.
- If deemed necessary for the business, please submit an Enhancement Request and follow the steps in 2090228 - How to Submit Ideas for SAP SuccessFactors Products.
Dashboard, Hiring Manager, ONB Tasks, OBX, Onboarding Dashboard, ONB 2.0, INC0954678 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-DBD , Dashboard , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2105