The name of the employee do not appear in the signature section during print preview.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Performance.
2. Go to the Completed folder.
3. Open the affected form. Confirm that the name of the employee is showing in the signature section.
4. Print the form. Notice that the name of the employee is now missing in the signature section.
'Show digital signatures in Document Print Preview' option is not enabled in Form Template Settings.
1. Go to Form Template Settings in Admin Center.
2. Look for 'Show digital signatures in Document Print Preview' option.
3. Enable the option and Save the template.
Note: Enabling this option will apply to live forms.
signature is missing in print preview , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem