You get the following error message when you try to open maintenance plan using the Schedule Maintenance Plan app:
You are not allowed to schedule maintenance plans for service order.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Schedule Maintenance Plan - Service app.
- In the Maintenance Plan field, enter a maintenance plan ID.
- Once you press Enter, an error message is displayed.
The business role SAP_BR_SERVICE_PLANNER is not assigned to the user.
Assign the business role to the user in the Maintain Business Users app.
If scope item 4X5 is active and the role SAP_BR_SERVICE_PLANNER is missing in the Maintain Business Roles app, follow the steps below:
- Open Maintain Business Roles app.
- Choose Create from Template.
- In the Template field, open the value help by pressing F4.
- Search for the business role template SAP_BR_SERVICE_PLANNER.
- Select the entry for SAP_BR_SERVICE_PLANNER from the search results.
- Choose OK to confirm the creation of the new business role.
Schedule Maintenance Plan - Service https://fioriappslibrary.hana.ondemand.com/sap/fix/externalViewer/#/detail/Apps%28'CRMS4_MPLAN_SCHED_S'%29/S26
Scope Item: Recurring Services (4X5) https://rapid.sap.com/bp/#/browse/scopeitems/4X5
Schedule Maintenance Plan, maintenance plan, 4X5, SAP_BR_SERVICE_PLANNER, service, services, SAP_SERV_BC_RECUR_MGR_PC, role, catalog, Service Planner - Recurring Service, service planner, recurring service , KBA , CRM-S4-SRV-MNP , S4CRM: Planned Recurring Service , How To