You have attached a file to a Ticket Interaction and would like to download it to check if it is the correct file, however, the downloaded content is not correct.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID ABC (ABC represents the Ticket ID).
- Go to the Timeline tab.
- Click new for new email.
- Click add attachment and add a file.
- Now click to see the file and download it.
- A file with weird name and no extension is downloaded.
One possible cause is that you have custom MIME entries on Business Configuration for the specific file extension you are working with. For example, if you are trying to add and download a PDF file, you would need to delete the custom MIME entries containing the extension ".pdf".
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Overview.
- Search for Allowed MIME Types for Document Upload and open the Activity.
- Delete all custom entries for the file extension used.
MIME Type ; xlsx ; docx ; pptx ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , How To