You notice that the Service and Support Team party is not copied over from a preceding ticket when creating a copy ticket in SAP Cloud for Customer.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets view.
- Open any ticket.
- See the Service and Support Team are defined in the ticket.
- Click Actions.
- Click Copy.
- Click Save and Open.
- See the Service and Support Team does not get copied from the preceding ticket.
This is the system designed behavior, where the party Service and Support Team will not be copied from the preceding ticket when it is copied.
In case you would like to automatically define the Service and Support Team in a copy ticket, the following approaches can be considered:
- In the before save event of the BO Service Request, a custom logic can be written to copy the Service and Support Team from the preceding ticket.
- You can use the Ticket Routing Rules by Organization or Territory, under Administrator, Service and Social to determine the required Service and Support Team.
Service, Ticket, C4C, Cloud for Customer, Copy, Service and Support Team, Involved Party, Party, Parties, Ticket Routing Rules by Organization or Territory, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To