The system is displaying the Start Time 1 hour ahead for classes created during Daylight Savings period in Brazil.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into LMS admin side;
- Change your admin Timezone to America/Sao_Paulo;
- Check the box: Always display Classes in this Time Zone
- Create a new item;
- Edit the agenda and make it a 2-day Agenda;
- Now, schedule it to December 2021
- Set Start Time to 10 AM
- Make sure the Class Timezone is also America/Sao_Paulo before you finish creating it.
- Finish class creation;
- When the Class page loads, the start time will jump 1 hour ahead, making it to 11 AM.
- If you check the Agenda within the Class, it also says 11 AM.
- However, you may now uncheck the admin flag "Always display Classes in this Time Zone" and go back to the class.
- It displays the correct time entered in Class Details page, but in the Agenda, it still shows 11 AM.
This issue is currently under Engineering investigation to find a root cause.
Class, timezone, america/sao_paulo, daylight saving, start time , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Scheduled Offerings , Problem