- Commodity code gets truncated to 8 digits in ECC/Hana when transferred from SAP GTS.
- Commodity code in GTS has more then 8 digits, After its replicated to ECC/HANA, only 8 digits are set.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP S/4 HANA for International Trade
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.0
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.1
- SAP Global Trade Services 11
- SAP S/4HANA OP
- S4CORE 101
- S4CORE 102
- S4CORE 103
- S4CORE 104
- S4CORE 105
- S4CORE 106
Customs declaration, billing document, commodity code, VBRP-ITM_COMCO, MARC, STAWN, Foreign trade. , KBA , SLL-ITR-INT-GTS , Integration with Global Trade Services , SLL-ITR-TRC , International Trade Compliance , SLL-ITR-ISR , Intrastat Reporting , SLL-LEG-FUN-CLS , GTS: GF: Classification , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.