- Commodity code gets truncated to 8 digits in ECC/Hana when transferred from SAP GTS.
- Commodity code in GTS has more then 8 digits, After its replicated to ECC/HANA, only 8 digits are set.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP S/4 HANA for International Trade
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.0
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.1
- SAP Global Trade Services 11
- SAP S/4HANA OP
- S4CORE 101
- S4CORE 102
- S4CORE 103
- S4CORE 104
- S4CORE 105
- S4CORE 106
Customs declaration, billing document, commodity code, VBRP-ITM_COMCO, MARC, STAWN, Foreign trade. , KBA , SLL-ITR-INT-GTS , Integration with Global Trade Services , SLL-LEG-FUN-CLS , GTS: GF: Classification , SLL-ITR-TRC , International Trade Compliance , SLL-ITR-ISR , Intrastat Reporting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.