- In Currency Dimension, there is a member defined as calculated by member formulas.
For example, the formula for this member is the following: [CURRENCY].[EUR] / 1000000.
- When executing a report using the Currency member “EUR”, the result in EPM report is correct.
- When selecting the Currency member having the member formula, the result in report becomes incorrect : data records are missing.
- Implementing the note « 2948072 - Remove irrelevant nested member formulas from HANA MDX statement generated by sub query -3» and its prerequisite « 2924883 - Remove irrelevant nested member formulas from HANA MDX statement generated by sub query -2», does not help, and the issue still persists.
- No errors raised in ST22 transaction
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for the Netweaver platform version 10.1 or 11.x onwards including Support Packages
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver all versions
Member formula, Currency dimension, HANA MDX, move-corresponding , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-SQE , Shared Query Engine , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.