- A package would take nearly 3 times more for a single member the ENTITY and TIME dimensions when having a Data Access Profile (DAP) applied for a user to restrict to one particular XXX dimension (User-Defined Secured).
- An admin user with NO access restrictions to XXX dimension is able to run the package for a same scope ENTITY / TIME selection in normal time (less than 2 min), whereas for an end user with access restrictions to XXX Dimension, it takes approximately 5 min.
- Note that access restrictions to other dimensions had no effect in package performance on the execution
- Why does restricted access to the XXX User-Defined Secured dimension cause such a significant increase in package execution ?
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for the Netweaver platform version 11.1 onwards including Support Packages for SAP BW/4HANA
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.1, version for SAP BW/4HANA
KBA , EPM-BPC-BW4-DM , BPC/4 - Data Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.