Error 'House Bank XXXXX already exists' when creating an entry for a House Bank in Company Code for a specific Bank Key in app Manage Banks.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to app Manage Banks.
- Enter the respective input parameters.
- Click on Go.
- Select the particular entry.
- Click on Edit.
- Select the House Banks tab.
- Create an entry.
- Click on Save.
- Error 'House Bank XXXXX already exists' is displayed.
The error arises because the house bank for the company code already exists for a bank key. It is not possible to have the house bank assigned for the same company code to another bank key.
Either of the below solution can be followed to resolve the issue:
- Create a new house bank under the company code for the specific bank key in Manage Banks app.
- Delete the already existing entry of the house bank under the company code from the bank key and create a new entry for the same under the desired bank key.
Manage Banks, House Bank, Company Code, Bank Key, S4_PC, , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CLM-BAM , Bank Account Management , Problem