In the App 'Clear G/L Accounts' (details screen), when removing items from the 'Items to Be Cleared' via the deactivating the 'Clear' button (in the Open G/L Items list; left table) the app freezes and does not respond anymore.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- S/4HANA Cloud CE2108
Reproducing the Issue
- Clear G/L Accounts App
- Enter Company Code, G/L Account and any other input parameters
- Remove 'Items to Be Cleared'
- Clear Button
- System freezes and does not respond anymore
There is a known programming error in logic of 'Clear' button (in the Open G/L Items list; left table)
Instead of using the 'Clear' button (in the Open G/L Items list; left table) please;
- Use the 'Remove' button ('<<') in the 'Items to Be Cleared' table (right table).
- This will not lead to a freeze but have the same effect.
Note: The fix is scheduled for S4HANA CLOUD 2111
3091600 - App G/L Account - Manual Clearing Removal of Items to be Cleared
Clearing, frozen, F1579, Manually, Journal Entries, FI Documents, Document , KBA , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , FI-GL-GL-A , Posting/Clearing , Known Error