- Receives error The alias email or alias name is not unique" error when attempting login with SAML via email address
- They receive this error for any SAP user (that has an only an SAP alias where the SI_ALIAS_EMAIL_ADDRESS is populated with secSAPR3:emailaddress)
- If they script enterprise aliases the field SI_ALIAS_EMAIL_ADDRESS for secSAPR3 user remains the same (with correct email) and a 2nd field is created for the secEnterprise user but left blank
- IF the enterprise alias is created 1st or manually edited after scripting with the email address, so that the field SI_ALIAS_EMAIL_ADDRESS has a secenterprise:emailaddress then SAML SSO works.
- This error can be received if an email address is missing or duplicated so it can be very confusing
- The error can be received if the email address does exist only once but does not match the saml.authType
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2 SP6 (note this could apply to all version of 4.2 and 4.3)
Account information not recognized: , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.