- You need to send Air Freight Bookings to the carrier
- When sending the Freight Booking, you get errors similar to "Booking is incomplete: Notes contain no entry for Special Service Request" or "Booking is incomplete; specify MAWB Number"
- For your business requirement, you do not need to maintain notes and MAWB.
- How can the EDI completeness check for TOR B2B-Services be skipped on Air Freight Bookings?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.4
- SAP Transportation Management 9.5
- SAP Transportation Management 9.6
- S/4HANA 1709 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 1809 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 1909 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 2020 with embedded Transportation Management
SAP S/4HANA 1709 ; SAP S/4HANA 1809 ; SAP S/4HANA 1909 ; SAP S/4HANA 2020 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.4 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.5 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.6
MAWB TEXTCOLLECTION notes Air Freight Booking /SCMTMS/TOR_INT 211 242 , KBA , TM-FRM-FRB , Freight Booking , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.