Tasks configured as optional in Offboarding Programs are not visible in Your Offboarding Tasks Tile for Manager.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Proxy as the Manager for a particular offboardee
- Open the Your Offboarding Tasks Tile in Home Page
- For the offboardees the tasks which are set as optional are not visible in the tile
These optional tasks will be visible in Offboarding Dashboard to be completed by the Manager
- This is expected system behaviour.
- The Offboarding Tasks which are Optional or Not required are not assigned to a specific user hence these tasks have Assigned To as empty in Offboarding Dashboard and are not visible in Your Offboarding Tasks Tile for the Manager.
- Only the required tasks which are assigned to the Managers will be visible in this tile.
Managers can access the optional tasks only from Onboarding Dashboard.