Reminder Notification not triggered appropriately according to the Set Up Reminder configuration from Email Services.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
1. Configured Set Up Reminder> Ser reminder before the due date
2. Set up "Frequency of reminders in days"=1, "Number of reminders to be sent"=5
3. For some candidates, Reminder Notification not triggered, and for other candidates, Reminder Notification triggered with an incorrect start time.
This could be caused by manually editing or updating configurations of certain Notification Template from "Manage Data">with Object "EmailTemplate", which will lead to incorrect value of "dueDateDelta" field.
Setting the value for "dueDateDelta" in Manage Data will change the triggering time of the Reminder Notifications.
- Navigate to "Manage Data".
- Choose Object "EmailTemplate"
- Search the template with problem
- Remove the value of "dueDateDelta"
Email Services, Reminder Notifications, dueDateDelta, Frequency of reminders in days, Number of reminders to be sent , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EML , Notifications , Problem