- Your main requirement is that you are upgrading / migrating the CMS system Database for eg: SQL Servers from 2008 to 2016 - and hence you would like to know how it impacts your SAP BI system.
- you have ensured that the versions are all still supported and that the solution works for the combination according to PAM.
- You have checked you Support package and patch level as it is recommended to be in the latest 2 support packages (eg: SP08 or SP09) to get maintenance or patch support if necessary.
- You have the Enterprise Administrator credentials and the cluster key info.
- You have the database (eg: sqlserver) user connection credentials used for the BI System.
- SAP BI Platform 4.2
Windows Server 2016
Web intelligence reporting
System DB: MS SQL Server 2010 (migrating to 2016)
Reporting DB: Any
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.