- Your main requirement is that you are upgrading / migrating the CMS system Database for eg: SQL Servers from 2008 to 2016 - and hence you would like to know how it impacts your SAP BI system.
- you have ensured that the versions are all still supported and that the solution works for the combination according to PAM.
- You have checked you Support package and patch level as it is recommended to be in the latest 2 support packages (eg: SP08 or SP09) to get maintenance or patch support if necessary.
- You have the Enterprise Administrator credentials and the cluster key info.
- You have the database (eg: sqlserver) user connection credentials used for the BI System.
- SAP BI Platform 4.2
Windows Server 2016
Web intelligence reporting
System DB: MS SQL Server 2010 (migrating to 2016)
Reporting DB: Any
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.