- SAP Cloud ALM has been recently been provisioned
- Authentication of users is not taking place
- Only the user who provisioned can Logon to SAP cloud ALM
- The S-User who provisioned SAP Cloud ALM cannot add users
- When users try to logon then may encounter the error message, Access Denied, with text
“You entered a valid URL, but you are not authorized to view content”
SAP Cloud ALM
IAS, IDP, Authentication, CALM, Cloud ALM, Onboarding, Onboard, Access Denied, not authorized , KBA , SV-CLM-INF-ONB , Onboarding and Decomissioning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.