When you change the Hire Date of an Employee to a past date who was already terminated, system throws below error message:
Action not possible; termination records exist for work agreement
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Personnel Administration work center.
- Select Employees view.
- Select All Employees in Show field.
- Highlight the Employee and select Edit button.
- Go to Employment tab and Work Agreement sub tab.
- Select Change Hire Date button and provide a new date which is later than the current hire date
The cause for the issue is that this employee is already terminated
It is not possible to change the Hire Date of a terminated employee
hire date, termination, termination records , KBA , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , Problem