- You are going to create an SAPUI5 application using SAP Fiori elements in Business Application Studio.
- You created the destination in Cockpit for target On Premise ABAP system and connection test shows result of successful.
- But when you proceed to step "Data Source and Service Selection" in BAS, you are getting error message "All catalog service requests failed for system: http://<ABAP host>:<port>/<client>. OData version(s): V2, V4."
- SAP Business Technology Platform
- SAP Business Application Studio
BAS, Business Application Studio, BAS deploy, All catalog service requests failed for system, OData version(s): V2, V4., BAS deploy to on premise, BAS fiori , KBA , CA-BAS-DPL , Deploy Application with ABAP-Deploy CLI tool , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.