- You are going to create an SAPUI5 application using SAP Fiori elements in Business Application Studio.
- You created the destination in Cockpit for target On Premise ABAP system and connection test shows result of successful.
- But when you proceed to step "Data Source and Service Selection" in BAS, you are getting error message "All catalog service requests failed for system: http://<ABAP host>:<port>/<client>. OData version(s): V2, V4."
- SAP Business Technology Platform
- SAP Business Application Studio
BAS, Business Application Studio, BAS deploy, All catalog service requests failed for system, OData version(s): V2, V4., BAS deploy to on premise, BAS fiori , KBA , CA-BAS-DPL , Deploy Application with ABAP-Deploy CLI tool , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.