- Mismatch between start/end date for class and class agenda timeslot for Brasilia Timezone
- After changing the Agenda Time Slot Description in a Class, the start/end date increments to an hour
- The affected classes are scheduled after November 7th (which corresponds to a DST change) with Brasilia Time
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a class scheduled after November 7th (which corresponds to a DST change) with Brasilia Time (America/Sao Paulo)
- Notice that on Agenda tab, the hour is not similar to the start date and time
- Edit the Time Slot Description
- Notice that the time increments by one hour for both Start date and End date
For the date and time in summary section was not handled using CLDR timezone enabled in the backend whereas the Agenda Timeslot was using CLDR based timezone. This is causing the mismatch.
- This defect is resolved by a code fix for the timezone in b2111 release.
- Workaround: Please use other timezones (if possible) when Scheduling a Class
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, LRN-118961, CLDR timezone, Brasilia Timezone, DST, America/Sao Paolo, Brazil/Fortaleza, Rio de Janeiro, timeslot, class agenda, start, end date , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Scheduled Offerings , Known Error