You notice that on Changes tab, on Sales Order, there are many changes performed by the same user, but the user did not perform such changes.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Sales Orders work center.
- Sales Orders view.
- Search for the Sales Order ABC (ABC refers to Sales Order ID).
- Navigate to Changes tab.
You will be able to see that a user has changed performed more than 50 changes within few minutes.
The user created the multiple jobs, Confirmation Update Run, that are finished/scheduled etc.
1. Go to 'Outbound Logistics Control' work center.
2. Select view 'Automated Actions' and sub-view 'Confirmation Update Runs'.
3. Select the run defined by you and click on 'Edit' button.
You'll be able to see the user that is performing the changes on the Sales Order is the responsible/creator of this run.
You would need to check the run and adjust according to your business process to do not perform so many changes in the Sales Orders.
Changes; Sales Orders; Mass Change; Confirmation Update Run; , KBA , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , How To