In 1H 2021 Release, the Start Time and End Time fields from EmployeeTime object are showing Time Stamp 1/1/1970.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Engineering team is working on this issue and the fix is targeted for b2205.
Please note that the time value displayed in the fields is still correct and the date of 1/1/1970 can be disregarded.
Also, you can apply the following workaround in the meantime:
- Edit the Advanced Reporting query
- Create a calculated column
- Select the field StartTime or EndTime
- In the formula, click on the field
- Add function
- Use the Right function and set 8 characters
The date of 1/1/1970 is removed, but pnote that the time value will be displayed as 24h format.
1H 2021 Release 2105 issue Start Time and End Time fields of EmployeeTime showing Time Stamp 1/1/1970 report , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Known Error