When we try to cancel Onboarding process for some candidates but system displays this error: [COE0018]Failed to publish Cancel onboarding event.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Onboarding Dashboard, select the affected candidate and try to cancel their process.
- The error will displays "[COE0018]Failed to publish Cancel onboarding event."
- This error only occurs with some users and not with others. This issue predominantly occurs for those instances who have DocuSign Enabled
- Above error is because DocuSign integration/configuration is removed by customer. It seems we cannot/should not, handle above error but before cancelling the DocuSign request as part of onboarding process cancellation, we need to check if form signature is already done. There is no need/way, to void completed (signed) DocuSign envelope.
- Currently we do not delete the envelopes from DocuSign when the onboarding is completed/cancelled and rely on DocuSign purge. We need to discuss if we need to delete the DocuSign envelope in case onboarding is cancelled (/completed?).
- The envelope id field can be updated with empty value for document data objects with Process IDs from manage data page. (Please make a note of the initial envelope id)
- After you have added a value, you can cancel onboarding for the candidate from dashboard.
- Update the envelope id back to original value for the document data objects if correct data is necessary in the instance.
- This is currently a known issue. Engineering Team are working on the same
- The Release Date is not confirmed yet, we will update the KBA with the fix date
Support Team: Kindly check the internal memo for logs
Cancel Onboarding, DocuSign, Void, Envelopes , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-OCL , Onboardee Creation and Lifecylce , Known Error