You maintain a customized Document Name for Pick List (Move List) but this seems not to work.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work centre Application and User Management.
- Select the view Form Template Maintenance.
- Open the Advanced Filter.
- Select Pick List for the Template Name field.
- Click Go.
- Click on the Actions button and select Maintain Document Name from the drop-down menu.
- Maintain a custom Document Name (for example SAP test) and click OK.
- Now go to the Outbound Logistics work centre.
- Select the Task Control view.
- Select an open task with Operation Type: Pick.
- Click on the Preview button and select Edit Output Settings.
- Under the Output Details, change the Template Name to Pick List and then click Apply.
- Now click on the Confirm button.
- Print task.
- Go to the Output History tab.
Result: you will see that the Document Name was not carried forward.
This behaviour is due to the forms being under the old architecture.
This is the expected current behaviour of the system.
If you want to have this feature included, please submit your requirement as an idea via the Customer Influence Platform.
All new ideas are regularly checked by our product development team and could be included for future release.
document name, not carried forward, old architecture, pick list, move list , KBA , AP-SLP-TSK , Site Logistics Task , Problem