- Need to reassign Hiring Manager task to a different user.
- The tasks needs to be completed, but the user assigned to the candidate's onboarding tasks has left the company.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- If the tasks are set as 'Optional' in Manage Onboarding and Offboarding Tasks, the tasks can be completed by anyone provided they have proper permission to access and complete the tasks.
- If the tasks are set as 'Required', the assigned user can be updated or reassigned in Manage Data >> ONB2ProcessResponsible. Steps are as follows (screenshots provided):
- Login to the instance and access the Onboarding Dashboard
- Search for the candidate with tasks that need reassigned.
- Copy the candidate's onboardingProcessID at the end of the URL
- Go to Manage Data >> ONB2ProcessResponsible
- Make Correction
- Enter the new assignee user's name in the responsibleUser field.
Reassign Onboardee Tasks, NHA, ONB2ProcessResponsible, Onboarding Tasks, Reassign, New Hire Activities, OBX, Onboarding 1.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-NHA , New Hire Activities , How To