- From SAP application getting many short dumps Runtime Errors DBSQL_CONNECTION_NO_METADATA
- From ASE dataserver getting errors:
- Error: 1601, Severity: 17, State: 7
- There are not enough 'user connections' available to start a new process. Retry when there are fewer active users, or ask your System Administrator to reconfigure ASE with more user connections.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
dumps, ST22, 1601, , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.