- A database error occurred. The database error text is: "[Microsoft] [ODBC SQL Server Driver] [SQL Server] Statement(s) could not be prepared.. (Error: WIS 10901)" is shown when refreshing the lists of values in Web Intelligence.
- The source database connection is on Microsoft SQL Server, however in Universe Design Tool the generic ODBC has set.
- When changing the generic driver to the dedicated SQL Server one, there is no error message anymore in Web Intelligence Rich Client only in BI Launchpad.
- The data can be seen in Universe Design Tool as well.
- Purging the WebI report or restarting the BI servers doesn't help.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
- Universe Design Tool
- Microsoft SQL Server
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
statements could not be prepared bi 4.2 webi launchpad sql server odbc , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem
About this page
This is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more
to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.