- A user connection dies unexpectedly
- The ASE errorlog contains a signal 11 stacktrace including functions: senddone, s_cleanframe, exc__raise and further down curs_fetch which might be replaced by curs_open
- Checking the values of the registers in the "Saved signal context" area of the stacktrace in the errorlog one (probably RAX) will contain the value 0x00000000deadbabe
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, CR825404, CR#825404 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.