You notice that, when creating a Service Ticket out of a Registered Product, the Service Technician Team party is not being determined.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Installed Base work center.
- Navigate to Registered Products work center view.
- Open any Registered Product.
- Navigate to Tickets tab.
- Click +.
- See the Service Technician Team is not determined automatically in the ticket.
The ticket which is being created is an Employee Support Ticket.
Since the Service Technician Team determination is valid only for Customer Support Tickets, the same is not automatically determined when the ticket is created.
There are 2 possible scenarios on this case:
- The user creating the ticket is assigned to both Employee Support and Customer Support work centers, which in this case, the Employee Support will take precedence.
- The user creating the ticket is assigned only to the Employee Support work center.
In case the first scenario is true, it would be required to assign the Employee Support and Customer Support work centers to two different users to see the difference.
In case the second scenario is true, it would be required to remove the assignment of the Employee Support work center, and assign only the Customer Support work center, in case it is required for that specific user to be able to create the tickets out of the registered products and for the determination to work.
Registered Products, Registered, Product, Service Technician, Service Technician Team, Ticket, Service Ticket, Service Request, Party, Involved Party, Determination, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To