- Auto-Approved Leave Cancellation triggers two workflows which results in multiple notification sent to the approvers as Cancellation pending for their Approval and another notification Leave is Cancelled.
- When proxy as admin and apply leave , leave request is Approved Automatically.
- Once you try to cancel as user in ESS UI(Proxy as the user), two workflows are triggering one is cancellation workflow which is the correct behavior but another workflow is also triggered (which shouldn't be)
- It seems System pretend that there is already a workflow pending and it is getting cancelled. But in our case it is auto approved
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Find a Time type that has a cancellation workflow configured.
- When once of such leaves is auto approved and later when one tries to cancel it from ESS UI, triggers two workflows which results in multiple notification sent to the approvers as Cancellation pending for their Approval and another notification Leave is Cancelled.
- The actual behavior is that only one WF should be submitted for cancellation.
This has been identified as a defect
This will be fixed on the 2011 Release
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, TIM-26251 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-WAN , Workflows - Alerts - Notifications , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions