You would like to understand how to add the Machine Learning field Sentiment, in the Service Ticket Overview tab.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open any ticket.
- See the field Sentiment is not displayed in the Overview tab, in the Ticket Header section.
There are 2 prerequisites for the Sentiment field to be added in the ticket header section:
- Business Configuration Question Enable SAP HANA text analysis to automatically tag during ticket creation? needs to be enabled in the system;
- A Customer (Account) needs to be added to the Ticket;
For the first prerequisite, you may follow the steps below to scope the required question:
- Navigate to Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Implementation project.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to the Step 4 - Questions tab.
- Expand Service.
- Expand Customer Care.
- Select the Service Request Management option.
- Find and scope the question Enable SAP HANA text analysis to automatically tag during ticket creation?.
- Save the changes.
For the second prerequisite, once the ticket is created, you may assign a customer account to the same, which will make the field Sentiment visible.
Sentiment, Machine Learning, Field, Ticket, Service Ticket, Service Request, Add, How To, Sentiment Field, Business Configuration, Enable SAP HANA text analysis to automatically tag during ticket creation?, Account, Customer, C4C, ML, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To