When opening the format "FIN_FO_PAYM_CHECK_MX" in Adobe LiveCycle Designer, the error "Root element named 'data' could not be found in the XML Schema" occurred.
Image/data in this document is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open "Maintain Form Templates" app.
- Enter FIN_FO_PAYM_CHECK_MX in the "Form Template Name" field of the filter bar.
- Under the "Predelivered Template" tab, you can find the form template.
- Click the form template FIN_FO_PAYM_CHECK_MX on the details page.
- Click "Download" button to download the SAP predelivered form template.
- Launch Adobe Live Cycle Designer and open the "FIN_FO_PAYM_CHECK_MX_S.xdp" file extracted from the zip file.
- The error "Root element named 'data' could not be found in the XML Schema" occurred.
- Select the "Data View" tab.
- Right click "FIN_FO_PAYM_CHECK_MX" and select option "Connection Properties…".
- Click button "Next" in the pop-up dialogue box.
- Click icon "Browse..." to select XML Schema File. In this case, select "FIN_FO_PAYM_CHECK_MX_S.xsd" which is in the same extracted folder as file "FIN_FO_PAYM_CHECK_MX_S.xdp".
- Click button "Finish".
Adobe LiveCycle Designer, Format, Predelivered, Root element, XML Schema, FIN_FO_PAYM_CHECK , KBA , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , Problem