You are trying to maintain a new SEPA Mandate and receives the error message 'Payer bank not located in SEPA area'.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Select the relevant Account.
- Click Edit -> Financial Data.
- Under SEPA Mandates, click New.
- Enter the relevant details.
- Click Save.
System raises the error message 'Payer bank not located in SEPA area'.
The Account is from Country Croatia and this Country is not maintained in Business Configuration -> Outgoing Bank Transfers activity.
It is possible to maintain the Country using the steps below:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Open the Outgoing Bank Transfers activity.
- Click Edit country/region groups.
- Select SEPA Payments.
The Country Croatia can be added.
SEPA Mandate, Account, Outgoing Bank Transfer. , KBA , outgoing bank transfer , account , sepa mandate , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , How To